Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lazy Pasta Recipe

This only works if you have tomato soup already made.

From my earlier post on tomatoes, we see that when eaten together with broccoli, they work best against cancer. So I decided to make pasta with broccoli for a quick lunch.


Lazy Pasta Recipe

Pasta
Tomato Soup
Chicken or Prawn
Broccoli
* Optional - Bird's eye chili and/or Dried Chili (I like my pasta spicy)

In a pot of boiling water, cook the pasta you wish to make -- I made spaghetti.

Steam the broccoli for 5 minutes. I love using my rice cooker's steamer.

In a pan, heat some olive oil and cook the chicken or prawn with some chili, according to taste. Add in the tomato soup. Done!

To serve, place pasta in bowl. Pour the tomato sauce over and place the broccoli on top. There you have it, a healthy and quick meal.



Note: If you want a more spicier sauce, add in some chili sauce as well.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Great recipe for lazy people like me, hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete