Monday, April 18, 2011

About Me

I love food. I enjoy eating good food and at times I am inspired to cook or bake.

I am not a masterchef and I love making simple dishes. Like they say, less is more.

This blog is mainly a food reference for me. But I like sharing my knowledge, nice recipes and great finds, so you're welcome to browse through :)

I might also do restaurant reviews to record my opinion because at times I find myself forgetting what dishes I enjoyed :p

Some random things about me:
  • I love the smell and taste of sauteed onion, garlic and chili when starting a savory dish.
  • And when baking, the smell of butter, sugar and eggs mixed together is just heavenly.
  • I don't own fancy kitchen appliances. I mix, whisk and cut everything by hand. Sure it takes time but I don't mind it. 
  • I love Thai food. Bring on the spicy chilies!
  • I don't consume alcohol and I don't eat pork, so this blog will not contain info/recipes on those.
  • I love soups and am beginning to like eating vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment